Professional Landscape Installation
From a small, simple patio to a fully landscaped backyard paradise – if you can dream it up, we can install it. In over 40 years of consumer and commercial landscaping experience, we’ve learned that our success depends on your total satisfaction. That considered, our team of landscape experts will always take every bit of care in ensuring that we create your ideal outdoor haven.
Plumline follows a few standardized steps to produce a successful landscape installation while maintaining as little hassle and interruption to our clientele as possible. When you call on us for landscape installation, you can rely on us to:
- Review construction estimates to ensure that the work can be done within budget and on schedule
- Remove any existing undesired structures in the area to be landscaped
- Grade the landscape area to ensure proper drainage
- Build durable, long lasting walls and hardscape elements
- Plant and seed the area with any requested flowers, grasses, etc.
- Clean up after ourselves and do a final walkthrough to inspect all elements of your installation for safety, quality, and your satisfaction
For more information about landscape installation in the Pittsburgh area – or any of our other services – call us today at 724-327-6775 or try our easy to use online contact page! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Design or Theirs –
We’ll Install Anything
We do provide fully custom landscape design services, but a Plumline-provided design isn’t necessary for us to install a beautiful landscape. While some landscapers will try to force you through their entire in-house process or nothing at all, we realize that our customers deserve the freedom of choice. There is no extra charge for bringing us an outside design, and we will still complete it with every bit of enthusiasm, courtesy, and accuracy with which we would complete a Plumline Design.
Most of our work is done entirely by our in-house staff. We only use labor from other companies when we have no experience with a service and subcontracting is an absolute necessity to complete the job. This means we can do jobs for less money while also maintaining strict quality control over every contract we take on.